Stage Manager and Producer
Free Flow Rambling, Calgary Alberta
• Manage and Direct multiple podcasts. • Host of multiple podcasts reaching 7 thousand downloads in more than 20 countries in under one year. • Producing and editing of podcasts in various DAW formats. • Regularly engage with listeners and supporters via fundraising platform (stakeholder/donor relationship management). • Handle guest relations and bookings. • Developed and maintain online presence with website and podcast distribution.
Infinite Filmed Entertainment, Hollywood California
Lead Executive Assistant for Executive Producer
• Drafting business plans, phone services, movie financing, web design, employment training and supervision • Establishing communication between financiers, producers, casting agents and other important film production agents • Filing and drafting of contracts, letters and documents • Hiring of outsourced services. • Creating Incorporations, LLC’s, Stock Kits, and Partnerships • Creating and execution of advertisements • Maintaining scheduling and setting meetings • Receptionist applications • Assorted Personal Assistant duties.
Lyric Opera Theatre, Tempe Arizona
Resident Stage Manager
• Establish and run rehearsal and production schedules • Recording the needs of the directors and production leads, lighting and sound, props needs, costume requirements, staging, choreography and any other pertinent details of production • Rehearsal reports • Facilitate communication between production heads • Opening, setting up, takedown and lock down of the theatre • Ensuring actors are on time and production starts promptly and on schedule • Providing overall management and control for the entire theatre and production.
Quisisanna Resort, Lake Kezar Maine
• Establish and run rehearsal and production schedule • Setup stage and lighting daily
• Maintenance of the theatre house
• Recording staging, choreography and pertinent details of production • Maintenance of props and costuming
|Flora, the Red Menace||Assistant Director||ASU Lyric Opera Theatre||Amy Rogers|
|The Marriage of Figaro||Stage Manager||Quisisana Music Resort||Jane Orans – Resort Owner|
|The Pajama Game||Stage Manager||Quisisana Music Resort||Jane Orans – Resort Owner|
|You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown||Stage Manager||ASU Lyric Opera Theatre||Dale Dreyfoos|
|Der Keiser Von Atlantis||Stage Manager||ASU Lyric Opera Theatre||Gary Campbell|
|A Chorus Line||Stage Manager||ASU Lyric Opera Theatre||Graham Whitehead|
|Der Schauspieldirektor||Stage Manager||ASU Lyric Opera Theatre||Dale Dreyfoos|
|The Elixir of Love||Stage Manager||ASU Lyric Opera Theatre||Dale Dreyfoos|
|The Rape of Lucretia||Stage Manager||ASU Lyric Opera Theatre||Graham Whitehead|
|Xerxes||Assistant Stage Manager||ASU Lyric Opera Theatre||Dale Dreyfoos|
|Cosi Fan Tutte||Assistant Stage Manager||ASU Lyric Opera Theatre||Dale Dreyfoos|
|Little Shop of Horrors||Assistant Stage Manager||ASU Lyric Opera Theatre||Graham Whitehead|
|Grease||Costumer Assistant||ASU Lyric Opera Theatre||Robbie Harper|
•Arizona State University: Bachelors of Music, Concentration in Performance for Music Theatre and Opera.
•Business Education, International Trade and Movie Finance Internship.
•Diploma Program in the Vocal Studies Department at Mount Royal College.